Noah Bryant Munck (born May 3rd, 1996 in Orange County, California) is a teen American actor, best known for his main role (as of season 4) as Gibby Gibson on the Nickelodeon television series, iCarly, and is given rather humorous lines, often removing his shirt. He has also appeared in The Rainbow Tribe, All of Us, and 1321 Clover. Another role also includes his portrayal of Bobby Sinclair, the junior lawn-mowing entrepreneur in the TruGreen commercials.
He also guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place as one of the Wiz-Tech Executives and on the ER episode "I Feel Good" (the second to last episode). He has appeared in Tru-Green lawn-care commercials and another one of them with his brother (a football commercial). Noah has a brother named Ethan who plays Guppy Gibson, Gibby's younger brother. He also had a voice role on Phineas and Ferb.
- Noah is also co-starring in another NICK movie "Nicky Deuce"
- Noah is working on a new movie with iCarly co-star Jennette McCurdy and other Nickelodeon stars Ariana Grande, Chris O'neal, Noah Crawford, and Ciara Bravo 
- The movie will be title "Swindle" 
- Noah is getting his own iCarly spin-off series, Gibby 
- Noah is the oldest of five kids. 
- He is the great-grandson of long time character actor Bartlett Robinson.
- He is the son of a pastor and a housewife.
- His favorite animal is the elephant.
- His favorite vacation spot is Mammoth Mountain.
- His favorite subject in school is Social Studies.
- His favorite place to celebrate is La Fondue in San Juan, Capistrano.
- His favorite color is red.
- He has 3 brothers and 1 sister, thus making them a family of 7, including the parents.
- He was first featured in the opening credits at the start of Season 4. Since then, he has been a main character.
- He is the youngest of the iCarly cast
- Noah is allergic to shellfish.
- He says he prefers football to basketball.
- His favorite basketball team is Miami Heat.
- He prefers Pepsi to Coke, and he also likes Cherry Pepsi and Diet Pepsi.
- Noah's Top 5 favorite episodes of iCarly are iWin a Date, iEnrage Gibby, iQuit iCarly, iPsycho, and iStart a Fan War. 
- "I love all of these because they feature the character I’m lucky enough play and they show different sides of Gibby. They also feature storylines with Jerry Tranior, who is so much fun to work with and they introduce the world to my real life brother, Ethan a.k.a. 'Guppy'."
- Noah journals about his trip to help the people of Haiti for Seventeen Magazine 
- Noah will continue to work with iCarly creator and executive producer Dan Schneider for Nickelodeon like former co-star Jennette McCurdy, but on separate projects.